21 signs you are no longer 21, from a going-on 23 year old perspective:
1. You forget your age. “I’m in my 20’s,” covers it.
2. You rarely type statuses or upload pictures to social media; instead, you log on just to see who was recently engaged or married.
3. HGTV is one of your favorite channels.
4. Reading no longer feels like a requirement.
5. You have accepted your transition from the “Juniors'” to “Misses” department.
6. Your style icon is Kate Middleton.
7. You listen to singer/songwriter and alternative music rather than hip-hop and pop.
8. You still drive your car from high school because it gets good gas mileage.
9. You are a coupon clipper.
10. You realize $5 mascara from a drug store works just as well as $50 mascara from a department store.
11. You love spending time with your family rather than constantly hanging out with friends.
12. You do not feel the need to go out every weekend.
13. If someone is no longer interested, you do not get upset.
14. You do not feel guilty when you outgrow friendships.
15. You do not feel the need to reply to every text message or return every phone call.
16. You save more of your paycheck than you spend.
17. When people excessively brag about themselves, you do not get jealous or defensive; you just feel bad for their need to be better than everyone else.
18. You have a designer clothing item from Goodwill for $5 rather than the regular priced $150. Who is the real winner here?!
19. You stop focusing on what you do not have, but rather appreciate what you do have.
20. Your hobbies may include one of the following: knitting, crocheting, sewing, gardening, or baking.
21. You are glad you are no longer 21.